[at-l] trip in SNP and plans for a summer hike on TTT

<dont knwo what TTT is read the next paragraph>
i just did three days in SNP with a few other people 8 if i counted right<no
i was not on the trail>.  i really did not know any of them. but one of them
a really nice guy was a trail cook he made some great food and deserts.. he
cooked deserts in a masterful way and it was a delicious pastry when he was
done with both choclate and cherries and a dough made of pancakes. two woman
i was hiking with are goign to be hiking the trail next year from georgia to
maine and it has been a dream since they were both knee highs. i walked with
them alot and ate at a resturant the day after with them before we parted
ways. i hope to meet up with them on the trail next year when i am hiking it
too.   i had a great time on and around "jones mountain" and near jones
mountain cabin. <not sure if it was jones mountain but i will call it that
becasue of the patc cabin there.>  i took a old blanket out of the cabin <it
was mouse eaten> and helped bring in some new saws for the cabin and i raked
out under the porch and fixed the wood piles i bit with the other people i
was there with. i did not how ever sleep in the cabin i pitched my tent a
bit away on a flat area with a great view of the sun rises.  the trail we
used was the staunton<sp?> river trail and it was beuitiful and i would
suggest peopel check it out.  the blow downs were great. one of them fell
parrellel with the trail and pulled up a 10 foot diamater disk with it of
roots and aonly a bunch of grey rocks were underneath it is qute amazing and
it was quite SPECTACULAR! in general.  the bugs are not out yet and the
weather was almost cloudless and cool or in other words perfect it was
GREAT!!! i then got into my car and went to george washington natinal forest
to the west i think the lee ranger section.  it was nice but could not find
any way IN other than dirt roads and had to turn back due to low clearance
on my veicile and i was running out of gas fast<i was planing on stay there
for a night or so>. i am sad i am home and wish i was still out have fun.
back to school for me

this june i am planing a thru hike of The Tuscarora Trail(TTT) all 252
miles.  it starts at mile 22 in SNP and goes thru WV and MD and PA
connecting with the AT on both ends.  let me preface this with i will hike
alone. i will hopefully start june 1st and i hope to finish by june 30th or
earlier if i can so i can go visit some realatives up in NY and do some
adirondack hiking too. it is my first long distance hike and i am getting a
bit nervious.  Is a month long enough to complete such a hike or should i
just take off work all summer and just hike as much as i can afford too.
the second option leaves my money situation pretty nit pickky for my thru
hike next year.

i am a very underplanned individual sould i plan anything out about my hiek
this summer. i have a list of a few places i want to see and or spend the
night and other then that i do not even have a clear idea of trail towns i
shoudl use.  i own the guide books and read them thru and studied the three
maps a bit.  it all seems ok but i feel i am missing something SOMETHING
IMPORTANT! i do plan on doign max about 6 days with out town resupply and
hopefully only 4. i dont plan on staying in any town and i plan on walkign
to the towns i am very uncomforatable hitch hiking.

anyone that has real info about the TTT or anyone think they might have some
info of importance i would be more than happy to listen.

BotleNeck <waiting for a real trail name>