Re[2]: [at-l] Indian Grave Gap

     I always wanted to meet Dick, and ask him about the fishing, 'cause he
     sure musta done bunches: I think there's a DOZEN "Dick's Creek Gap"
     sites between Springer and Deleware Water Gap.

Subject: Re: [at-l] Indian Grave Gap
Author:  "W F Thorneloe; MD" <thornel@ibm.net> at ima
Date:    4/5/99 8:51 AM

There are several duplications on the trail. Indian Grave Gap, Sassafras
Mountain, Deep Gap Rock Gap, and at least a few others. Don't let it get
you down. After a day or two, you simply start climbing the hill in front
of you and don't give a rat's back about it's name.

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA
GA->NC 99