[at-l] Shelter Report

Saturday myself and my sons went up to the Tagg Run shelter here in Pa. To
do some maint. and to place a new register. It was a beautiful day for a
hike and to do some much needed shelter maintenance. I am happy to report
that the shelter is now ready for this years crop of hikers. While at the
shelter met a nice southbound thru-hiker he has no trail name but is going
by the name of Terry and has a dog named Max. If you see him wish him well.
To all that are hiking in my neck of the woods, enjoy the shelter it is
brand new as of late last year.

Bob

A Bad day on the trail is still so much better than a great day at work.