Re: [at-l] Hiking Poles (bamboo)

When I lived in north west South Carolina there was bamboo growing
around in many places. Mostly on the edges of small rural areas where I
guess people had planted it. It was easily found so I'm guessing that it
can probably be found in lots of areas with acceptable climates. Might
just take a little looking.