[at-l] Word of the pre-Sly Day

Jackie sits back, collects his thoughts for a moment.
Scratches his head and does his best James Damico.
Well, now there then, Diane, we need a word for the day.

The word of this day must be:

Shim

If your pack won't stand on the shelter floor, you may need to shim it.

(Hey, Cake, remember that one?)

Not exciting enuff? Let's go with something more appropriate for the
time. Something for the passing of a legend...

Where.

As in "Where have you gone Joe Dimaggio?"

('Ware' will also be accepted, if not excepted.)

I must go now, as the long road before me calls. As it winds through the
passage of time, pausing ever-so-briefly for a peek this way and that, I
must remember that it is the people I meet on the way that make the
journey what it is. Even more importantly, I must remember that it is me
that will make their journeys what they are.

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98

Stop and see me at:  http://members.tripod.com/~Felixhikes/index.html