Re: [at-l] Word of the pre-Sly Day

It's pretty slow out there in netland.  It's snowing here.

I take it everyone enjoyed their Sly-less day, it was hard on me!

Let's see, what's the Word of the Day?  Shim, that's right. Reminds me of the
young fellow that emailed me privately last week, seeking knowledge and wisdom
as to the best way to hike the Appalachian Trail, north or south.

I tells him, "Son, northbounders are nothing but social butterflies, it takes
a real man to hike southbound."

Enough kissing butt for today.

For any legal beagles from Bloomingdale's that may have infiltrated this list.
I have you know all my holdings and assets were place safely offshore.
Garbage Troll

On lightbulbs.  You have to admire the pure cool whites, but I've just
received my Photon II White.  Not only is it ultralight with the bulb
guaranteed for life, it's bright and has a bluish tint!

Sly