[at-l] weekend

Did any other gluttons for punishment make it out hiking this weekend? I
did the first hike of "spring" with Dave "The Owl".
Hiked from NY 17 up to Brien Shelter in Harriman State Park. Two inches of
snow on Saturday, sleet and rain changing back to snow on Saturday night,
and cold and windy on Sunday. Dave is shaking out his gear for an upcoming
CDT hike, I was just shaking from the cold... :   ) Actually, it wasn't too
bad... Dave and I have started a tradition of picking wild and wooly
weekends for our first hikes, it reminds us of what we've been missing ;  )

Skeeter