[at-l] Gotta Go Now

I have less than 36 hours before leaving home for The Trail, yet here I sit
(amidst the unpacked mail drops), reading your posts.  Obviously, this
addiction must come to a halt.

I hope that all who have not left yet have an excellent trail experience this
year, whether at the computer or actually on the trail.  I hope that I get to
meet all those who have already left as we gingerly pick our way up-down-up-
down, you know what I mean.

If unsubscribe is the magic word, then unsubscribe is what I need.  Otherwise,
please send instructions, including how to get back on when the time comes.

See you at The Gathering, 1999.

Love to all,

Sawnie
(Kinnickinic)