[at-l] Re: outlet for camping gear?

I must have touched a nerve and I noticed that you did not send this to the
list.  Afraid some people will agree with me?

Since you commented, actually I drive a 1998 Toyota Tacoma SR5 V6 XtraCab
TRD, which I make all $279.46 payments each month.  I am also a 25 year old
senior in college who has completely financed both of my bachelor degrees.
I also buy ALL of my equipment from local shops.  It may cost a little
more, but I have made climbing, biking, and hiking friends who work in the
industry.  Their knowledge is worth the few bucks to keep them in business!

Save your pennies!
Don Miller

--
                  Donald K. Miller II