Re: [at-l] Worse than c*** ph***?! (was: Scary Day)

>> At prices up to $3395
>(for the Iridium Satellite Phone, which eliminates the "cell phones won't
>work in a lot of spots" argument)

Cough, for that price, I'll hire a sherpa :)

Hmmm, aren't they coming out with GPS in a watch soon ??

Seems like that tree has some white paint and going NS  wonder where it leads ?

I guess I need the GPS to tell me if I am going north or south..

what's that a compass you say.. naaa.. what do you want an energizer bunny
running
after me saying I am putting him/her out of business and not using batteries..
besides, those pink bunnies clash with the forest greens.. OK, OK, I do put
on my pink bunny hat during deer season.. only has a few buckshot holes in it..
or was that me  ..:(

tom bear bells caggiano