[at-l] The DMZ

NightShine@aol.com wrote:
>....so don't expect
> a cool drink, shady rest spot or even a hello. Signs are posted "No
> Trespassing" everywhere along the bit of road walk that day. Dogs will bark at
> you and people will glare.

I had a couple of chats with folks in this area. And, I think that every
car/truck that passed waved (The whole hand). We (The Kid and I) did go
through together and quickly. But, I'm not so sure that the animosity may
be waning. yes, the trailer on the curve still has the Rotts on 4 foot
chains. But, I doubt that has anything to do with the AT.

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98

Stop and see me at:  http://members.tripod.com/~Felixhikes/index.html