Re: [at-l] The DMZ

In a message dated 2/18/99 12:32:30 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
AThiker@smithville.net writes:

<< I had a couple of chats with folks in this area. And, I think that every
 car/truck that passed waved (The whole hand). We (The Kid and I) did go
 through together and quickly. But, I'm not so sure that the animosity may
 be waning. yes, the trailer on the curve still has the Rotts on 4 foot
 chains. But, I doubt that has anything to do with the AT. >>

One of those houses has an AT symbol displayed, although, I didn't see anyone
home.   If I'm not mistaken it was in a neutral position, for both the North
and south bounder to see.  It wasn't very far from where the Rotts lived.

It looked like a good area to pick up a junk car, a tractor, other
miscellaneous junk or an old refrigerator.  Perhaps a used still.

Why anyone wouldn't enjoy the couple dozen 300 to 400 hundred foot climbs
along that section is beyond me.  I like roller coasters, weeeeeeeee!

Ah, the memories,  Sly  : )