Re[2]: [at-l] Laurel Creek Lodge

     Where are the Kincorra and Laurel Creek facilities, and how far are
     they from Springer?

Subject: Re: [at-l] Laurel Creek Lodge
Author:  NightShine@aol.com at ima
Date:    2/18/99 10:09 AM

In a message dated 2/17/99 2:50:15 PM MST, pmags@juno.com writes:

<< Kincora was my favorite spot to stay on the trail.  One of my fondest
 trail memories was cooking a group dinner and having Bob eat with us >>

I'm glad to hear that another enterprise is willing and eager to have hikers
welcome. Laurel Creek Lodge really got quite a bad reputation last year for
its shoddy service, surly management and high prices. However, i have to go
with Slyman and Magaroni on this one about Kincorra. Bob and Pat were
magnificent.
 I think i owe the Peoples a picture! <G>

Second Chance