RE: [at-l] I SAID NO

> I have massive will power.  You can't get me to fold with mere words you
> say.  Don't you understand I won't buy or look at any new gear.  I just
> won't and thats that.  Final the end NO.
> Okay now hurry up and tell about this great piece of gear.

While flipping through the Gear Issue again and wearing out my second credit
card ( I wore the first one out the first time I flipped through it), I
spotted an ad from a company named Garmin for a really neat piece of high
tech trivia...a cellular phone with a built in GPS! Wow, neat! Now we can
break the list rules twice in one sentence I thought, then John posted his
plea for no more gear talk before he leaves. I can't resist, hold me back!
Maybe I should scan the page and e-mail it to him!

Lee I Joe