Re: [at-l] Pillow Talk

Datto,
Over the years I have used anything I could find that was softer than a
brick for a pillow, without finding anything that was really comfortable.
What has worked the best for me is the Thermarest Pocket Pillow.  It's not
really a pillow, just a flannel-like nylon "pillow case" that you stuff a
jacket into.  When stuffed with my North Face Berring polargard 3D jacket,
it is just a comfy as the pillow I use at home.  And it only weighs 1.25 oz.
I know, I can do the same thing with a stuff sack, but they aren't nearly as
comfortable.  Even with my new reduced pack weight, it's worth carrying.

Good Hiking,
Jim
"Earth gives life and seeks the man who walks gently upon it."