Re: [at-l] Laurel Creek Lodge

>Out of all the hostels on the trail, in my opinion, the Kincora was
>the "very >best".  You can't find anyone on the trail that shows more
kindness

Here! Here!

Kincora was my favorite spot to stay on the trail.  One of my fondest
trail memories was cooking a group dinner and having Bob eat with us (Pat
was out of town when I went through).  It was an unplanned stop, but one
I am glad I made.

  The generosity, friendliness, and down home atmosphere make Kincora a
must stay in my opinion.   Go there, you will not be sorry. (And it is a
very short hike of the trail!)