[at-l] (fwd) Re: Sleeping Pads (fwd)

Hey guys;
	there's been discussion on the list about sleeping pads, and since
I stumbled across this (see post below..) on rec.backcountry, I was
wondering if anyone's used one of these Canadian Shields?  *Sounds*
alright, but nobody mentioned how much it weighs and I don't have a
browser, so can't check up on it at their website.  But, unless this turns
out to be of a decent weight, I'll have to say I'll be trading in my
Thermarest 3/4 Ultralight for a Skin Mat! :)

Take care,
Cindi