Re: [at-l] (fwd) Re: Sleeping Pads (fwd)

cindi prudhomme wrote:

> Hey guys;
>         there's been discussion on the list about sleeping pads, and since
> I stumbled across this (see post below..) on rec.backcountry, I was
> wondering if anyone's used one of these Canadian Shields?  *Sounds*
[clip]
From their website:

The Canadian Shield boasts SIX different materials permanently welded together,
each targeting a different  aspect of sleeping comfort. Our composite
construction combines the cushioning comfort and breathability of open cell foam
with the waterproofness and durability of closed cell foam - delivering the best
of both world's.  Add to that a built in solar blanket, a breathable membrane, a
wicking non-slip surface, a tough waterproof nylon bottom and a Lifetime
Warranty. All in one lightweight package.

Length: 145.5 cm (57.3")
Width: 55.0 cm (21.7")
Depth: 3.0 cm (1.2")
Weight: 1110 g (39 oz)