[at-l] Guest Post Fwd by Milt

* Message posted to AT-L from the National Scenic Trails Website
* by our guest Vicki Windisch <vwindsch@ghplus.net>.
* Please use <mailto:vwindsch@ghplus.net> to reply to the sender.

I know Im late in raising my hand but it took me that long to clear my
mailbox of the thousands and thousands of messages. When I first signed up
for this list I almost 'unzubscribed' when I first saw the 200+ messages.
Then I actually read a few of them and darn it... now Im hooked... I am
normally a kayaker but have always wanted to hike the AT. I am planning to
hike somewhere in the Harpers Ferry area for starters (June?). Here is my
gear list so far and will need to be adjusted since up until now has been
used for 'kayak camping' my pack......subaru impreza (green) sleep
pad....subaru impreza with the seat folded
              down.
car phone....I will use only to order pizza.
              Honest!!!!!
foot wear....Teva sandals with socks.
             (need only one pair since they air
              out... right???
food.........see above pizza order
knife........slightly used to puncture raft that
             got in the way on the river.
stove........don't need one since Im ordering
             pizza.
tent.........subaru impreza
             (thats three uses for one item...
              thats got to count for
              something)
utencils......dont need since I eat pizza with
              my hands.
poncho........subaru impreza. ha!  thats 4 uses
              and I don't even hafta fold the
              seat down.
I guess this list will need a little modification.
Please help me out here.

daysleeper