RE: [at-l] Guest Post Fwd by Milt

Vicki,

In the spirit of a true ounce wienie, we are going to have to help you
lighten that load.

First of all the pack, way to heavy, try removing the engine save 500 lbs.,
Sleeping pad, remove the lay down seats, sleep on the carpet, for that
matter; remove the carpet too, sleep on the pad save 200 lbs.;
Tent, much too heavy, remove the optional wheels save 300 lbs.;
Poncho, the deluxe model with built-in washers and wipers? Ditch-em, save 50
lbs.

There, total weight savings about 1050 lbs. If you need any more help let us
know!

Lee I Joe