Re: [at-l] I have a problem!

 and Felix wrote:
> I didn't want to say anything about that, cuz, well, ya see, Somehow I
> ended up with more money in the account than I started with. I know I
> gave y'all my account # and PIN, but it was just for safe keepin'. One of
> you (at least), and I imagine it was Linda Patton, was depositing money
> into the account. I can't hardly afford to NOT thru-hike again this year.

	Well now what does he mean "imagine?"  He knows darn well that
money was in payment for a part interest in his Ferret Farm, and he told
me the signed papers were "in the mail."  That was several weeks ago.
I know snail-mail is slow, but this is ridiculous.  Do you suppose.....?
See, I was gonna finance MY thruhike on the profit we wuz gonna make.
Felix said Ferret Fur was gonna be the goose down of the future.  All the
hikers would be buying Ferret Fur sleeping bags from Marmot...(or was it
Marmot fur bags from the Ferret Factory??)...well, anyhow, we were gonna
clean up--make our fortunes--retire--and yo-yo the AT for the rest of our
lives.  Maybe I better give that young whippersnapper a holler and see
what's goin' on...

	-- Earthworm <vvbg>, whose opthalmologist gave her a clean bill
of health on the left eye today! <vvvvvvvbg>