Re: [at-l] I have a problem!

Thomas Caggiano wrote:

> >had $2.  Which totals $29.   What happen to the other dollar?
> >
> >Sly
>
> Felix took it as he used up all those PIN numbers. :)

I didn't want to say anything about that, cuz, well, ya see, Somehow I
ended up with more money in the account than I started with. I know I
gave y'all my account # and PIN, but it was just for safe keepin'. One of
you (at least), and I imagine it was Linda Patton, was depositing money
into the account. I can't hardly afford to NOT thru-hike again this year.

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98

Stop and see me at:  http://members.tripod.com/~Felixhikes/index.html