Subject: [at-l] Sil Tarp Poncho
Author:  John O <johno@mail.monmouth.com> at ima
[snip]

I just received my 5'x8' sil tarp from Integral Designs and I was
thinking?????
I'm looking for feedback on these ideas?
At 7.4 ounces it would make a great poncho.  Tomorrow I'll load up my pack
and drap the tarp over it and me poncho style to see how much it actually
covers.  If all goes according to plan?  I could make a cut big enough for
my head to pass through and I'll have a 7.4 ounce poncho.  Instead of the
Campmor backpacker poncho at 16 ounces.  A substantial savings in weight.