Re: [at-l] Storing your pack

>=>So...if you hike with and use a tent, where do you store your pack? In
>the tent
>=>with you, in the vestibule, or in the shelter? (Thinking mouse
>prevention here).
>=>And did you hang your food in the shelter, keep it in the tent with you,
>or keep
>=>it in your pack? (C'mon, I know most of you DON'T bear bag).
>=>
>=>"Navigator"
>=>

The pack goes next to me under the tarp, the food bag gets hung from a
nearby tree. There's nothing in the pack to attract animals, and since I'm
not generally camping anywhere near the shelters, there's not a major
rodent problem. I do think that hanging the food bag (with the trash
double-bagged inside it) is a good idea.

Ken