Re: [at-l] Storing your pack

In a message dated 2/11/99 10:31:55 AM MST, sdowns@premiertechnologies.com
writes:

<< where do you store your pack? In the tent
 with you, in the vestibule, or in the shelter? (Thinking mouse prevention
here).
 And did you hang your food in the shelter, keep it in the tent with you, or
keep
 it in your pack? (C'mon, I know most of you DON'T bear bag).

My pack is in the tent. I'm short and it fit just fine. Others don't want
their pack in their tent and would rather have it outside with its rain cover
on.

I hung my food in the shelter if there was room, otherwise bear bagged it in a
tree....probably inadequately.

I didn't know of anyone foolish enough to keep the bulk of their food in their
tent with them.

Second Chance