[at-l] WAAAAAY off topic

hey all,

sorry to bother you (because I know we only discuss trail related things
here of course), but it's time for poor mosey to upgrade his clunker
computer, and since buying Felix that new system, I don't have a lot of
$$.  I've been looking for a new motherboard and processor (maybe a
barebones system) and have had the darndest time finding a mail order
place who is nice, has good prices and doesn't charge a restock fee for
returned parts.  Can anybody suggest (perhaps off-list) somewhere they
have had good luck with?

thanks!
jeff
Jeff Mosenkis				Graduate Student,
jamosenk@ccp.uchicago.edu		Committee on Human Development
					Department of Psychology
					University of Chicago
	"The Blues isn't about feeling better, it's about making other
	people feel worse" - "Bleeding Gums" Murphy