Re: [at-l] Food stuff

Tim Hewitt wrote:

> The drink mix has been on the list and off the list more times than I
> can tell you. It's currently on, but not daily. Drink mixes are very
> heavy for the resulting benefit.

Just thought I would poke my head out long enough to make a quick comment on
this one.

I used to bring the heavy gatoriad type drinks, until I found some vitamins at
my local grocery story.

They are all natural, time released, athletes formula vitamins.  They have all
the minerals, electrolites, and amino acids you will ever need.  taking 2, 3
times a day, is more than enough and a lot less weight.   If you must have
something to flavor your water with try the sugar free koolade drinks.  or,
for further weight savings, i have used the "add sugar" type koolade packets
WITHOUT the sugar. I beleive they are 0.25 oz each!

t.

--

Tom Fort
tjfort@netdoor.com