Re: [at-l] Rodale Press series published about thru-hikes in the 60's

OldMaster wrote:
>  Could someone please send the list and I the exact titles/info for these
> books? I'd like to try my old book dealer and he needs these kinds of details.

...and got an answer about title, etc.  Here's some more info.  There are
copies available from used book dealers on the Web.  Copies from $50 up
are shown on http://www.bibliofind.com and copies from $91 up on
http://www2.alibris.com/cgi-bin/texis/bookstore
	--  Earthworm