[at-l] Da Ruck

Will somebody give me a full report of Rucktivities after the shindig?  We left coast types have a tough time making these things.  E-mail me some of that chili.

And make sure the Ethanol, Methanol, White Gas, Everclear, and Unleaded Gasoline are clearly marked.  One of them (I forget which) tastes terrible in a martini.  Another (I'm not admitting I know which) makes a big fireball when you light a rag coming out the top of the bottle and throw it against a university administration building.

Hope y'all have a wonderful time.

Lucian ("Bristlecone")