RE: [at-l] food and general planing.

<<maybe this is just me but i dont normally plan things very much. and i
have not really put much thought into food or mileage or places i want to
sleep? can i do this? is there some reason i need to plan everything? i was
jsut going to supply up and get a ride down and start hiking?>>

Sounds EXACTLY what I did in 97.  Just bring 3 or 4 days of food to get you
to Walasi-Yi.  In my non planning I brought a weeks worth of food and didn't
even think about where I was going to get food although I knew it was
"somewhere".

Ken
FIre Marshal