[at-l] Garvey excerpts, sort of...

Okay, I went and picked up the Garvey book and opened it to page 62, May
30. Let me give you a little taste...The first sentence or two from each
entry should give you the flavor of it...

May 30 - Up several times during night, and up for good at 6:10am.
Barbara up at same time to make an excellent pancake breakfast...

May 31 - Up at 6am, temperature 44 degrees. Got stove going within
minutes and had two packages of instant oatmeal, peanut butter, and
coffee...

June 1 - Up at 5:50am. Light breakfast, two instant cereals...

June 2 - Up at 5:50am. Cold breakfast. On my way at 6:27am--37 minutes
from wake-up to take-off. Better than yesterday...

June 3 - Up at 6:20am. Hot cereal for breakfast and coffee...

June 4 - Good night's sleep. Up at 5:10am, shaved and over to the dining
room at 5:40am...

June 5 - Up at 5:40am and on my way at 7:00am...

June 6 - Up at a late 6:30am. Leisurely breakfast, clear day. Left
shelter at 8:40am...

June 7 - Up at 5:30am. Worked on my notes, then washed my dirty clothes
in cold water in the kitchen sink and hung them on the clothesline to
dry...

June 8 - Up at 5:25am. Left shelter at 6:40am. Ed caught up with me
about 9am...

June 9 - Up at 5:25am, same as yesterday...

Enough, already?...
Give Me Chocolate