Re: [at-l] Hello!

MLodowski@aol.com wrote:
> Although I consider myself to be a fairly experienced Hiker, I have never
> undertaken anything near this magnitude, so any and all advice is appreciated.

I'd take about 60% of your investment money and put it in mutual funds,
leaning on the side of small caps. Then take 20% and put it in the stock
market. The tech stocks are, as usual, volatile. But, fun to watch. Take
the other 20% and go with something solid, like cd's or a money market
account. Or, send it to me so I can buy a color scanner and a system fast
enough and with enough memory to run it. That's just my opinion, of
course...

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98