[at-l] Howdy folks

Well, I'm glad everyone is enjoying Felix's B&W photos. I know I am...is
that a UFO in the background?

In case anyone is interested I'll be on the trail for 10 days either the
last week in April or first week in May. Look for me somewhere between
Springer and Fontana. If you're planning to start during that time please
write me direct. I shouldn't be hard to find as I'll be hiking southbound.

My friend Doug got his 1.5 lb. tent last weekend. Saw it today and it's
pretty neat. We set it up in the grass outside the Waffle House where we
meet each week for lunch...well that's what I wanted him to do...will have
to wait until our next weekender.

Is it just me or is this Georgia weather weird? Sure makes nice walking.

-UncleMilt