Re: [at-l] RE: High-Calorie options

One way to deal with mayo and lack of refrigeration is to buy (or
"liberate") mayo foil packages from many fast food stores or places like
Costco or Sam's Warehouse. Olive oil seems fairly easy to transport, and
comes in handy smaller plastic bottles. Another way to get fat into your
warm weather diet is cheese. Cheddar (for example) contains milk fat and
is fairly easy to keep for a few days to a week without refrigeration.
Plus we all know and love those handy wrapped string cheese portions.

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA