Re: [at-l] RE: High-Calorie options

Kahley, I know these are available at Sam's and Costco in Atlanta, hence
I would expect they are near wherever you are. I've even seen those foil
packs of creme cheese they give away in the bagel shop.

BTW, your pre-93 menu sounds fairly good, just a bit light on the
roughage. Excellent fats, carbos, and proteins. Lots of flavor. You need
some beans, grits, crackers and Ramen noodles.

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA