Re: [at-l] Ghost Stories

In a message dated 1/22/99 2:40:13 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
tjfort@netdoor.com writes:

<< What are your favorite AT hauntings? >>

Peaches tried to conjure up "Little Ottie" during a seance at Punchbowl
Shelter (he supposed to haunt the place) on Friday the 13th in, June of '97.
She needed 6 candles, 6 things of salt and 6 people to participate.  Get it,
666! Fortunately they were seven of us there, so I bailed out!  I guess Little
Ottie was busy that night, for he failed to show.  I heard Peaches used the
wrong last name for the kid, which may have been the reason for the no show.

She had to envoke the name of the devil to conjure up Little Ottie.
Apparently, he did show either!  I don't think the others were too thrilled
about using the "back door" to have visions of the little one

I don't do ghost well,  Sly