Re: [at-l] Ruck Food

>From: Richard K Mann <slackpacker@juno.com>
>
>did someone say PIE?  i'll bring along a few PEANUT BUTTER pies.
you'll
>thank me.  okay, okay, you'll thank my mother, she makes 'em...
>
>pittsburgh

Would those be like my recipe...  like pecan pie but with peanuts and
peanut butter instead of pecans and margarine?  If so, YUMMM!  :-9  I'll
bring the ice cream.  And thanks to your mom in advance.

Well, of course, that assumes that I make it there.  I won't decide if
I'm going until Thursday when I can get a fairly reliable forecast for
the weekend.

54 days and counting...

Mara
GAME99

P.S.  If she's one to mess with a good thing, adding chocolate chips to
that recipe is not a bad thing.  :-)))  Chocoholics, UNITE!  (or would
that be melt?  :-)