[at-l] Ruck food????

I'm getting emails from folks wanting to know what to bring
to the Ruck..foodwise.  That's cool but it's hard to answer
since I don't know what ya'll are planning.  I do_not want to
over engineer this thing.  After all, we_are_hikers and food
is food!  But if anyone wants to e-me their plans, I can share
them with those that are undecided.
So far we have a ham, black bean veggie lasagna.
A hiker dude is wupping up pancakes for breakfast
and I'm offering fried mush and scrapple for same.
(hey....gotta get yer innards ready for PA cuisine)
Any other offers?

If ya'll leave it up to me, my stock answer will be one word.....pie!!!