Re: [at-l] Tuck this!

Datto appears to have written-
> foot pad (?)
>Actually this is just a bunny slipper bottom I use ...I trimmed off the
>bunny tail from >the slipper
>bottom so no one gets the wrong idea.
For informational purposes only (not to create or infer any inuendo, which
may or may not be written into Felix's possible messages), what IS the
wrong idea, and how does trimming the bunny tail prevent it?
This will, not doubt, be the next gear craze advocated by ultra-light
hikers: first the Nomad, then the modified Zip, now the modified bunny
slipper bottom. But only if other, alternative uses for it can be developed
(anyone?).
It occurs to me that if the bunny slipper bottom's tail, snipped or
otherwise, had never been brought up, no one would have known that this
foot apparel was, in fact, an actual, ah, bunny slipper bottom. There is,
therefore, some rationale for having brought it up. Yes?
Fearless Phil, pondering life's little unasked questions