[at-l] A GOOD Y2K bug

Let's hope that we all get an automated letter like this next January.

   January 1, 2000

  Re:  Vacation Pay

  Dear Valued Employee:

  Our records indicate that you have not used any vacation time over the
  past 100 year(s).

  As I'm sure you are aware, employees are granted 3
  weeks of paid leave per year or pay in lieu of time off.  One additional
  week is granted for every 5 years of service.

  Please either take 9,400 days off work or notify our office and your next
  pay cheque will reflect payment of $8,277,432.22 which will include all
  pay and interest for the past 1,200 months.

  Sincerely,

 Automated Payroll Processing