[at-l] Can't take it any more...

Regardless of how any one individually feels about Wingfoot, it has be
said that Trailplace is a great resource.  Slamming the owner does no
one any good whatsoever -- it's not constructive, and makes the slammer
look spiteful and immature (this may/may not be the case; I'm only
stating my reaction to recent events).  Slamming each other for having
differing opinions helps even less, and questioning someone's motives,
especially in the accusatory tones/language I've seen here, is not
exactly in the best of taste either.

As such, I'm outta here for a while - I'm just gonna delete everything I
get from both lists.  Maybe when I resume reading, the bashing will have
stopped.

Sandpiper, who wishes everyone could just agree to disagree and *play
nice* (yeah, don't worry, she knows it's a terribly naive wish, so don't
bother telling her so)

--
Where you've been is dead and gone
all you keep's the getting there.