Re: [at-l] Trailplace

I guess there's (at least) 2 kinds of criticism and the difference is in
the delivery. There's the shoot from the hip, unasked for type and the
diplomatic offer of advice type.

Diplomacy: When you meet someone who's face would stop a clock and you say
" when I look at you, time stands still", you're using diplomacy. (old Boy
Scout definition).

Criticism is just someone else's opinion. But it's easier to accept (or
dismiss) calmly when it's not delivered in a form that can be taken as a
put down.

Saunterer