Re: [at-l] a tea question

The tea ball is simply a metal ball into which one puts tea. This was
the routine prior to tea bags for people who didn't want to read tea
leaves. The "weird tea" is a Chinese tea I was given as a gift. The tea
looks a great deal like a wad or cud. It is purported to be good for one
season for the average Chinese worker and/or his family. It is a very
strong green tea, with caffeine and okay taste, much like freshly mown
hay (maybe it is a cud!)

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA