Re: [at-l] Trailpalce

Let's remember that the internet is public. WF may be just sending
out a message to the troublemakers. He may have archived all the
stuff, and is just waiting until things settle down before putting it
back on the web. Of course, this is just conjecture, since he is not
communicating.

I once got tired of problems with one of my web sites, deleted it,
and had no regrets, in spite of people moaning and groaning about
its being gone. (It was a Meg Ryan site. Naturally, my wife didn't
like it much, which was one of the factors in my deleting it.)

Richard