[at-l] dueling waist belts...

...or how to configure the webbing and other useful information...

I put on my fanny pack first, wearing it a bit loose and fastening it
across my back. I cinch my pack waist belt underneath the pouch.

On a hot July afternoon, I stopped at the post office on my way in to
town. Imagine my surprise when I had three boxes instead of just my
maildrop. I was still a coupla miles from the hostel, and I needed to
figure a way to get all my stuff there. I put as much as I could inside
my pack and stowed my poles. I still had two big boxes. When I put on my
packs to give it a try, I discovered that the fanny pack made the
perfect ledge for the boxes. I carried them comfortably to the
hostel--although I'm sure I looked a little strange...

Give Me Chocolate