[at-l] at-l list

I've been a subscriber to this list and atml since their inceptions. I
used to be a fairly active poster on this list and did Gutsy's journals.
I don't have a lot of time to be as active now, since circumstances have
changed in my life. I still hike quite a bit.

If memory serves correctly, this list was monitored by its subscribers.
Peer pressure usually drove the morons off the list. It has always been
a friendly, tolerant list. If a poster got out of hand, people on the
list just didn't react after awhile and simply deleted every message,
and the offending poster usually disappeared. After all, the negative
ones are usually after attention. Of course, there have always been hot
debates that sometimes got a little too personal but most of the time
they ended with apologies from both sides. Hopefully, the list will stay
that way.

I regret the termination of Trail Place but understand why it was done.
Hopefully, we can continue the online AT Community here.

--
Peter H. Fornof
athiker@plantnet.com