[at-l] Why Trailplace Closed

Let's be clear about this.  WF mentioned several reasons for closing TP:

1. Lack of input from participants
2. Lack of funds
3. Lack of time
4. Lack of appreciation from his "audience".

To say that WF closed down his site primarily because he was being
criticized or attacked is simply not consistent with WF's own
statements.  And even if that WERE the primary reason, I might suggest a
bit thicker skin for someone with views as strongly spoken as Dan
Bruce's.  Don't dish it out if you can't take it.

Save the hyperbole, save the martyrdom.  And please Please PLEASE spare
me the "Wingfoot is a God; how can I live without him" posts.  Life goes
on.

BPFiend