Re: [at-l] Pat's sample journal

Felix wrote:

> Pat Villeneuve wrote:
> >
> > Yeah, in general I agree. That entry was longer than usual--3 1/2
> > pages--because the day was pretty interesting to me and also because I
> > had a shorter day the next day that allowed me the time to flesh it out.
>
> That was real?!?  :)  For some reason, I equated 'sample' for 'made-up'.

Yes, it was real, for real. How would I know the details if I hadn't
been there? BTW, you mentioned something about sitting around in the
shelter writing about how bad the day had been. For the record, I
thought that was a great day.

The following day, Saturday, we got a late start--something about lust
fulfillment and cheeseburgers. In any case, went only as far as
Groundhog Creek Shelter (10.6), where we all sat at the picnic table and
wrote for hours. Sunday was Mother's Day, so I walked into Hot Springs
to call mine...

Give Me Chocolate