[at-l] lose of innocence...

solar bear has left ATML.  this may sound like just another fed up person
leaving to come to the campfire, but this is much more.  solar and i have
had many a heated discussion about the pros and cons of WF.  solar had an
immense respect for WF that defied what i considered reality.  solar
zealously defended everything WF did and said.  when WF asked for money,
solar responded, and advocated that others should do the same...

for solar to break with his mentor is significant beyond belief.
hopefully WF will someday regain his senses and again become part of the
AT community that revered him for so long.  maybe this defection of his
most loyal subject will prompt some action in that direction.  we should
not, though, hold our breath...

this is not a post to bash WF, rather it is a post to relate the sorrow
that i feel for the AT community.  we do not deserve this schism that
exists.  i wish i knew how to fix it...

pittsburgh