Re: [at-l] lose of innocence...

Richard K Mann wrote:

> this is not a post to bash WF, rather it is a post to relate the sorrow
> that i feel for the AT community.  we do not deserve this schism that
> exists.  i wish i knew how to fix it...

Pittsburgh -
Only WF can bridge the chasm that he's dug for himself - and the trail
community.  My purpose in being on atml last year (oops - 1997) was to
do what I could to bring WF and ALDHA back together.  And the effort
failed because WF chose to believe that ALDHA and ATC have conspired
against him - even though ALDHA was willing to welcome him back.  And
when I offered him friendship, he came to believe that I conspired
against him as well.  I, too, wish I knew how to fix it, but I think
it's beyond anything either you or I can say or do. :-(  Another lesson
that I've had to learn.

Walk softly,
Jim